Member Services / Group Insurance
Hampshire Police Federation Group Insurance - A helping hand when you need it
It's that time of year when you depend on the boiler working or the car starting in the cold weather. This is when the Group Insurance scheme is worth its weight in gold!
The scheme is open to all subscribing members, retired colleagues, members of staff and special constables. The full details of the scheme can be found below.
If you do subscribe please make sure you know what you are covered for, the scheme booklet explains everything. A big part of the scheme is the Home Emergency cover. With the winter almost upon us this is the time when the Home Emergency part of the scheme is relied upon more than ever. We have produced a quick reference guide which gives you more information on this essential part of the cover.
If you are not a member of the Group Insurance Scheme but would like to be, please call the Federation office on 02380 478920 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Critical Illness Insurance Policy
- Home Emergency Policy
- Home Emergency Schedule
- Legal Expenses Policy
- Legal Expenses Schedule
- Life Insurance - Serving Officer
- Supplementary Life Insurance - Serving Officer
- Life Insurance - Retired Officer
- Supplementary Life Insurance - Retired Officer
- Personal Accident and Sick Pay
- Personal Accident and Sick Pay Schedule
- Vehicle Breakdown
- Vehicle Breakdown Schedule
- When applying for group insurance please read this privacy notice prior to application
- Conduct of Business Agreement - Philip williams & Co
- Member - Insurance Scheme Application
- Partner - Insurance Scheme Application
- Member - Additional Life Application
- Partner - Additional Life Application
- 70+ Application
- Rebate form for Co-habiting Officers
If you are unable to sign the declaration on the above application forms please contact the Federation Office on 02380 478916 for an underwritten application form.
Whenever applying for membership for the Group Insurance Scheme we will always send a confirmation email once the process is complete. If you do not receive this confirmation it may mean that you are not covered. If this is the case then please contact the Federation Office immediately on 02380 478920.
- Critical Illness Claim Form
- Death Claim Form
- Dental Injury Claim Form
- Half Pay Claim Form
- Hospital Benefit Claim Form
- On Duty Assault Benefit Claim Form
- Personal Accident Claim Form
- PTD LOU Claim Form
- TPA Claim Form
- Unsociable Hours Claim Form