To keep you up to date with current issues within the Federation and the wider police family, we will provide news items, circulars and information on current issues on a regular basis.
Our updates section is designed to give you quick responses when a news item comes to our attention.
Please check the publications section regularly.
Please find below, our annual report for 2016/17. In it you will find a host of information about our activities over the past 12 months.
- The EAT judgements in the Firefighters' and Judges' cases
- Federation Elections Starting 1st February 2018
- Government has passed the buck on police funding
- Police Pay Award announcement
- Election of National Chairman
- Group Insurance Newsletter July 2017
- Assault on Police - A Seven-Point Plan
- Hampshire Police Federation reacts to news that all police officers must have a degree
- Chairman: National Police Memorial Day is such an important day in the policing calendar
- Pride in PC Vikki Sharpe at the Police Bravery Awards
- Time to celebrate Police Bravery
- Hampshire and IOW police officers respond to survey on routine arming
- Changes to state pension and national insurance from today (6th April 2016)
- Hampshire Constabulary Joint Branch Board Fund - Financial Statements 31 December 2015
- 1300 Hampshire Police Officers in pay error
- Closer working with fire and rescue "an opportunity, not a threat"
- All Pay Review Body Submissions table
- Police Federation & Police Superintendents Association submission to PRRB
- Police Federation & Police Superintendents Association submission to PRRB - FAQs
- Direct Entry Inspectors: "Yet another kick in the teeth
- Police Remuneration Review Body - Remit from the Home Secretary
- John Apter talks about the Assault Police project on the Good Morning Britain sofa!
- Joint winners announced for National Police Bravery Awards
- Compulsory Severance Update
- PC Nathan Lucy at the National Police Bravery Awards!
- Members of National Police Chiefs' Council to vote on whether to support request for compulsory severance to be introduced for police officers
- Joe Ellis Trust Christmas Cards
- Leadership Review June 2015
- Police Federation submission to Police Remuneration Review Body (PRRB)
- Ebola: Guidance to Police Forces on Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Hampshire Police Federation keep in touch poster
- Compulsory severance rejected
- Police Arbitration Tribunal judgment on Winsor 2 - compulsory severance and restricted duties
- Open Meeting 2013
- PFEW response to IPCC statement on investigation of federation representatives
- Press Release - Brave Officer
- Police Stress Article - Daily Echo
- JBB Admin Role - Job Application
- Bank Holiday Guidance