Members Area / FAQs
I have updated our frequently asked questions in an attempt to deal with the more usual questions that representatives or the office get asked.
These articles are completed from a 'Hampshire perspective' and where regulations are referred to then this is our interpretation based upon local agreements.
I would ask that you look to see if you question is able to answered from these information pages, before contacting the office or a rep. However if you are unable to find an answer or unsure in any way then please do contact us.
- Quick Reference Guide - A basic summary of your main terms and conditions
- Incidental expenses allowance for those attending residential training courses
- Contstables pay scale assimilation procedure
- Taxation Position/Risk for officers rejoing the Constabulary as Police Staff
- Limited Duties
- How do the Efficiency Regulations Work? Informal Management Support (Supportive Action Meeting Stage)
- Bank Holidays
- Annual Leave
- How does the Ill Health Process Work?
- Isle of Wight Concessionary Travel
- Mileage and Travelling
- Overtime and Rest Day Working
- Recall to Duty and Advancement of Duty
- Reimbursement of Meals
- Sickness absence - Half or no pay?
- Working Time Regulations (WTR)
- I've been awarded compensation by a court but the offender has failed to pay it. What can I do?