Hampshire Police Federation Website

Become a MemberFind out more about services offered to members and how to join...click here
Website NewsletterSign up to receive our regular updates keeping you in touch with the Federation....click here
Group InsuranceThere are lots of benefits of being a member of the Group Insurance Scheme.click here
Who's My RepClick here to view information, including contact details, on your local area reps...Click Here

Members Area / FAQs

Where police officers or police staff have been awarded compensation by a court, for either personal injury or damage to personal items incurred in their duty as a police officer or police staff, the intention is that they should be paid the amount awarded within a reasonable period of time. It is sometimes the case that the offender refuses or is unable to pay the compensation, in these cases the victim will in all likelihood never receive the compensation awarded to them.

Hampshire Police Federation has negotiated a process which will mean no officer or member of staff will miss out on unpaid court compensation which has been awarded to them. Since the introduction of H3 the process has been changed slightly.

Please find all the information you need below.

Compensation Awarded by the Courts

I've been awarded Compensation but not received it, what shall I do?

The Constabulary have paid me but I've also received the payment from the Court?

If the officer or member of staff subsequently receives payment for that particular award of compensation, they are required to refund the amount received to the Force. In such cases they should send a cheque, with an explanation of what the payment is for - made payable to "Police and Crime Commissioner for Hampshire" - to:

Finance (Transactions Team)
EII Court (East)
The Castle

Courier Code: OQ / CA02

Social Media:
   Federation Twitter Page

   Chairman's Twitter Page

   Federation YouTube Page