About Us / Conference
Annual Conference 2016 - Bournemouth International Centre, 17-19 May
- Hampshire Police Federation Conference Newsletter
Day 2 Update
- Officers advised to "seek advice before ever making a statement"
- Forces shouldn't find it "difficult" to get officer assault figures
- "Forces have a duty to fix officers when they are broken by the job."
Day 1 Update
- Chairman calls Home Secretary's speech "outdated"
- "Home Secretary should increase sentences for those who attack police officers"
- Home Secretary tight-lipped on her plans for police pay
- Special Conference Bulletin 2016
- PFEW Annual Conference Agenda 2016
- CCC Conference Agenda 2016
- SCC Conference Agenda 2016
- ICC Conference Agenda 2016
- Final Accounts 2015
The Police Federation of England and Wales Annual conference brings together policing representatives and bodies from across the UK, providing the opportunity for discussion and debate, the sharing of good practise to ensure policing in the twenty first century is able to meet the increasing challenges and expectation it faces.
- Hampshire Police Federation conference special newsletter
- "We will work with Home Secretary - but she must listen to us"
- PFEW review: Home Office are slowing up the change process
- Terrorism: Officers to get new personal safety training
- Posthumous award for PCs Nicola Hughes and Fiona Bone
- Police officers: We are not "crying wolf" on dangers of cuts
- "Officers run ragged and public safety is in jeopardy"
- "Frontline policing is at the forefront of terrorism fight"
- Conference told of "disgraceful" police assault picture
- "Never before have the police felt so undervalued"
- Officers being used as "gateway" to mental health services
- PFEW Annual Conference Agenda 2015
- Federation Matters: Conference special edition - May 2015