About Us / Conference
Annual Conference 2018- Birmingham International Convention Centre (ICC), 22 and 23 May
- Conference 2018 Edition - Federation Focus
Day 1 Updates
- "Forces must fully understand how traumatic events affect police officers"
- "Police Officers are shattered before they even start their shifts."
- "The least you can expect from us as MPs is to protect you in doing that job."
- IOPC's case to answer test is broken, PFEW Conference hears
- "Police Detectives' morale is rock bottom and in crisis"
- Conference hears cuts have decimated neighbourhood policing
- Policing will become unsustainable without a large injection of cash, the Chairman of Hampshire Police Federation has said.
- Question Time hears police officers have "won the argument" on cuts
- Police officers are earning less than in 1991, Conference hears
- Hampshire Police Federation Chairman challenges Home Secretary
- Home Secretary: It's ridiculous that Chief Constables will not give spit guards to police officers
- #ProtectTheProtectors - and hand out longer sentences for those assaulting Cops.
Day 2 Updates
Annual Conference 2017 - Birmingham International Convention Centre (ICC), 16 and 17 May
Day 2 Updates
- 'Degrees will help police rise to future challenges'
- 'Making a mistake does not mean you are a bad apple'
- Firearms officers treated like suspects instead of witnesses
- Spit guards a topic of fierce debate at PFEW Conference
- Federation "will not shy away" from protesting at Government this summer
- Home Secretary told not enough officers to meet policing demand
Day 1 Updates
- Welfare in policing. New 9 point plan to be introduced
- Police drivers are faced with an undue risk because they are taught to drive in a way that the law deems is dangerous
- Why are we not spending money on police officer's mental health?
- MP who tried to save Keith Palmer is recognised
Annual Conference 2016 - Bournemouth International Centre, 17-19 May
- Hampshire Police Federation Conference Newsletter
Day 2 Update
- Officers advised to "seek advice before ever making a statement"
- Forces shouldn't find it "difficult" to get officer assault figures
- "Forces have a duty to fix officers when they are broken by the job."
Day 1 Update
- Chairman calls Home Secretary's speech "outdated"
- "Home Secretary should increase sentences for those who attack police officers"
- Home Secretary tight-lipped on her plans for police pay
- Special Conference Bulletin 2016
- PFEW Annual Conference Agenda 2016
- CCC Conference Agenda 2016
- SCC Conference Agenda 2016
- ICC Conference Agenda 2016
- Final Accounts 2015
The Police Federation of England and Wales Annual conference brings together policing representatives and bodies from across the UK, providing the opportunity for discussion and debate, the sharing of good practise to ensure policing in the twenty first century is able to meet the increasing challenges and expectation it faces.
- Hampshire Police Federation conference special newsletter
- "We will work with Home Secretary - but she must listen to us"
- PFEW review: Home Office are slowing up the change process
- Terrorism: Officers to get new personal safety training
- Posthumous award for PCs Nicola Hughes and Fiona Bone
- Police officers: We are not "crying wolf" on dangers of cuts
- "Officers run ragged and public safety is in jeopardy"
- "Frontline policing is at the forefront of terrorism fight"
- Conference told of "disgraceful" police assault picture
- "Never before have the police felt so undervalued"
- Officers being used as "gateway" to mental health services
- PFEW Annual Conference Agenda 2015
- Federation Matters: Conference special edition - May 2015